You’ve been training hard in all of your classes at BDC and now you’re ready to start auditioning! But where do you begin?
Here we’ll help familiarize you with a few of the main casting call websites so you can get out there and audition!
- $14.95/month (or you can purchase a weekly newspaper publication of Backstage)
- auditions~musical theater, straight theater, cruise lines, theme parks, music video, commercials, TV/film, etc., search by field or location
- online access to job listings, unlimited online submissions, individual profile (headshot, resume, reel, etc.), database of directors/agents/etc.
- auditions~music video, musical theater, cruise lines, theme parks, special events
- online access to job listings (performer, choreographer, and teacher gigs worldwide) and agent auditions, individual profile, insider info (how-to create a resume, reel, etc.)
- auditions~musical theater, straight theater, cruise lines, etc.
- job postings (performers, arts administrators, interns, directors, teachers, etc.)
- $25/month (basic membership)
- auditions~principal and extra roles
- online access to job listings, individual profile, individual profile, database of photographers and demo reel creators, directories (agencies, casting directors, managers), online job submission
- Free registration (but $2 per online submission)
- auditions~straight theater, short films, feature films, music videos, “webisodes,” industrials, commercials
- online access to job listings, individual profile, online submissions for jobs ($2 per submission)
- job postings (auditions, internships, choreography opportunities, volunteering)
- auditions~concert dance/company auditions
- *specific to jobs and opportunities in New York City